Information on the processing of personal data
This page describes how to manage this site with reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult them. This is a statement that is made in conformity with the existing regulations on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site in the framework of the EU regulation 2016/679. The information is made only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
The “owner” of the treatment
Data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed following the site consultation. The “owner” of their treatment is Freetaly SRL based in Milan, via Giuseppe Mengoni 4, 20121.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the Web services are treated only by technical personnel of the office responsible for the treatment, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data arising from the Web service is communicated or disseminated.
Purpose of treatment and legal basis of treatment
The personal data provided by users submitting requests or intending to use services or products offered through the site as well as receiving additional specific content are used in the sole purpose of giving feedback to requests or performing the service or Required and are communicated to third parties in the case where this is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis of these treatments is the need to respond to the requests of the interested parties or to carry out activities foreseen by the agreements defined with the interested parties.
With the express consent of the user, the data may be used for commercial communication activities related to offers of products or services of the owner. The legal basis of this treatment is the consent freely expressed by the person concerned.
Outside of these assumptions, the user’s browsing data is kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the treatment activities within the limits prescribed by law.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified stakeholders, but which by their very nature They could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow to identify the users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good end, error, etc.) and other Parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the user. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for controlling its correct functioning and is erased after processing. The data could be used for the assessment of liability in the case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site implies the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to answer the requests, as well as any other personal data entered In the missive. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
Cookies means a textual element that is inserted into a computer’s hard disk only after authorization. Cookies have the function of streamlining the analysis of web traffic or reporting when a specific site is visited and allow Web applications to send information to individual users. No personal data of users is acquired by the site. Cookies are not made for the transmission of personal information, nor are persistent cookies of any kind used, or systems for tracking users. The use of C.D. session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of Session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used in the site avoid the use of other computer techniques potentially detrimental to the confidentiality of users ‘ navigation and do not allow the acquisition of personal identifying information of the user.
Optional Data conferment
Apart from what is specified for the navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal information to request the services offered by the owner. Their non-conferral may result in the impossibility of obtaining what is required.
Methods of processing and data retention times
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
The data shall be kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement and shall be deleted at the end of that period, except Data must be retained for legal obligations or to enforce a legal right in the courts.
Rights of the parties concerned
Within the limits and under the conditions laid down by law, the holder is obliged to answer the requests of the person concerned regarding the personal data concerning him. In particular, according to the current legislation:
- The person concerned has the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment the confirmation that it is or not in progress a processing of personal data concerning him and in that case, to obtain the access to the personal data and the following information:
- The purpose of the treatment;
- The categories of personal data in question;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organisations;
- Where possible, the period of retention of the personal data envisaged or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right of the person concerned to ask the holder of the treatment for the rectification or cancellation of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- The right to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority;
- Where the data are not collected from the person concerned, all information available on their origin;
- The existence of an automated decision-making process, including the
- The person concerned has the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment the correction of the inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purpose of the treatment, the person concerned has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional declaration.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain from the holder of the treatment the cancellation of the personal data concerning him without undue delay and the holder of the treatment has the obligation to cancel without unjustified delay the personal data within the limits and In the cases provided for by the current legislation. The holder of the treatment shall communicate to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the treatment to the limits and forms provided for by the current legislation.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain the limitation of treatment from the holder of the treatment.
- The person concerned has the right to receive in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data relating to him supplied to a holder of the data processing and has the right to transmit this information to another holder of the treatment without Impediments on the part of the holder of the treatment which provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the person concerned shall submit a request using the following contact points through which the data protection officer may also be contacted.
Requests should be addressed to the holder at the following address Admin@freetaly.com which can be contacted by the data protection officer, if any, designated by the holder.
The present version of the information on the processing of personal data has been updated the day 23 July 2018.